We are looking for Content Writers for our company. The ideal candidate should have
a strong command over English and experience in creating write-ups for IT
companies’ web content, blogs, product details and specifications, articles for social
media spaces, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop content for Websites and provide quality output to the customers.
- Work closely with the SEO team and share content to raise brand awareness.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Generate content in line with current trends and affairs.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content.
- Excellent command over Proofreading and web content writing.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Excellent Researching and Conceptualization Skills.
- A strong grasp of written English is a must.
- Preferred immediate joiners with 1+ years experience.
- Create high-quality backlinks using ethical SEO techniques.
- Research & identify potential web sites, guest bloggers.
- Improve referring domains & backlinks quality
- Regular monitor website ranking & performance.
- Tracking links and generating SEO reports.
- Familiar with the latest link building strategies and adherence to industry guidelines.
- Experience using tools such as Google Webmaster Tools, keyword research tools, web tracking & PageRank monitoring tools.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end-users
- Self-motivated with an enthusiasm to get up to speed on the latest in online marketing.
- Ability to analyze website marketing KPIs, data, and numbers.
- Working knowledge of website development, design, user experience, PPC and social media marketing.
- In-depth knowledge about popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
- Working experience in CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Comprehensive knowledge in HTML/CSS.
- Work experience: 1+ years
- Develop and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Be part of the entire product development life cycle, right from concept stage to design, development, delivery and post-launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Strong knowledge in PHP.
- Capable to build efficient and reusable PHP modules
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Write “clean”, well-designed code and follow industry best practices.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Solid knowledge in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building RESTful JSON web services
- Experience in Angular/Python would be an added advantage.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and push new features and innovative front-end solutions.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures.
- Should be able to work with open source systems as well as custom applications.
- Keep up with the latest changes in industry standards and share knowledge with the team.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients, managers and other front-end developers.
- Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables to specified deadlines.
- Proven experience in performing all technical aspects of a front end build.
- A high level of SEO experience, specifically onsite optimization, but also full and broad knowledge of effective SEO strategies and techniques.
- Highly proficient in building websites using HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
- Proven experience in building responsive websites.
- Good knowledge of Git and other version control systems
- Docker knowledge is a plus
- Problem Solver: Ability to formulate/implement technical solutions.
- Knowledge of writing extended CSS coding languages such as LESS/CSS or SASS
- Creative design skills with a strong portfolio of creative work would be an advantage
- Should have excellent communication skills and should be smart enough to work directly with clients.
Mobile App Developers
We are looking for a Mobile App Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for iOS and Android platform
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customise the user experience for the Android platform
- Experiment with new technologies and bring them to the team.
- Full life cycle application development.
- Take ownership of Design, code and debug software.
- Design and architecting new solutions.
- Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis & security analysis.
- Test app considering various scenarios and outcomes.
- Constantly improve apps and fix bugs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Good knowledge in Angular, C# Dot Net, ASP.Net, WCF,WPF,WWF,ADO.Net, LINQ, AJAX, Web API are mandatory.
- Expertise in any one of the RDBMS – MS SQL Server/Oracle.
- Knowledge in developing applications using NodeJS and AngularJS will be an added advantage.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Project experience with customers in the US/Europe would be good to have.
- Should be comfortable with Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Capable of mentoring other team members.
- Good communication skills and enthusiasm needed.
- Relevant work experience in data analysis or related field. (e.g., as a statistician / data scientist / computational biologist / bioinformatician).
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, Julia, MATLAB, pandas) and database languages (e.g., SQL).
- Experience articulating business questions and using mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data.
- Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations.
- Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction.
- Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques.
- Support the design, and implement data engineering solutions.
- Design, construct, test and optimize solutions.
- Work independently as well as in teams to deliver transformative solutions to clients.
- Manipulate data from database tables (Oracle, Redshift etc.).
- Develop ETL modules using ETL tools as well as custom developed application.
- Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. Develop comprehensive understanding of data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed for both products development and customers activity.
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams. Work closely with engineers to identify opportunities for, design, and assess improvements.
- Make business recommendations (e.g. cost-benefit, forecasting, and experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve the quality of user facing products; example application areas include search quality, end-user behavioral modeling, and operational experiments.
Remote Desktop Support
- Attending/initiating sales calls and determining the clients business requirements.
- Handling large amounts of inbound and outbound calls with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction, and client retention.
- Make outbound calls to prospective clients for scheduling demo and follow-ups.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with clients to develop and implement appropriate sales plans.
- Ability to create a good level of rapport with the clients by replying to their queries in a timely fashion.
- Identify current and prospective customer needs and determine appropriate solutions to resolve all issues and concerns as well as qualify leads and explain the type of service or product offered that may be beneficial to the customers.
- Resolve customer issues in a prompt, professional and friendly manner.
- Complete system documentation and tasks.
- Strive to meet defined metrics for productivity, quality, and customer experience.
- The candidate should have excellent command over English - fluency in spoken English, customer service skills and high energy levels
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions.
- Should be a quick learner and self-motivated.
- 1+ years experience in similar roles
- Should be loyal and should always act as a first point of contact for the clients.
- Responsible for review code written by developers, execute code-level testing and functional testing of the software applications.
- Execute all levels of testing (system, integration, and regression).
- Design and develop testing scripts whenever needed.
- Review and analyze the specifications of the software applications.
- Read, review, understand, evaluate code files for unit testing.
- Prepare test plans, execute test plans and record the bugs, glitches, and other flaws in detail.
- Troubleshoot and provide support to developers to fix those bugs.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the product.
- Excellent experience in Manual Testing is mandatory
- Knowledge in preparing Test Scenarios/ Test Cases/ Bug and Test report is Mandatory
- Good to have knowledge in Database Testing using SQL and testing experience in ERP platform
- Knowledge in API Testing, and Performance Testing using Jmeter & Security Testing is an added advantage.
- Good Interpersonal skill & Communication is required.
- The candidate will be involved in writing test plans and test cases.
- Understanding of software development methodologies.
- Having CEH certifications is an advantage.
- Should possess database knowledge.
- Must be able to document and report all test results writing and executing test scripts and writing test specifications
- Preparing Bug Analysis reports.
- Automation or Security Testing or Performance Testing knowledge is a plus.
- Other responsibilities would include Defect Reporting, Coordination with Development team, Defect logging, Defect tracking, Bug reporting etc.
- Should be able to work as an individual and in a team.
- Good Communication skills.
Manager - Online
We are looking for a young, dynamic manager (online) to join our team. The person is expected to play a key role to plan, track, monitor and control multiple small to medium projects.
- Manage customer deliveries end to end.
- Plan, track, monitor and control multiple small to medium projects for the same customer and be a single point of contact for the same
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success.
- Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Estimate and plan - create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Experience in the Retail/e-Commerce industry and product engineering background is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
Business Development Executive
We are looking for a young, dynamic sales professional to join our team. The person is expected to play a key role in the new market development process for the company.
- Develop and deliver the strategy for new business development, marketing, and communication, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity in close collaboration with the management.
- Gathering database of potential clients for cold calling.
- Prepare and present tailored presentations/proposals to clients based on their objectives.
- Prospecting, identifying new opportunities and leads, and pitching clients and generate sales for the company.
- Negotiating and closing the leads within a stipulated time frame.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and bring additional sales.
- Devise and execute a successful business development strategy in line with the company’s plans
- Win new business and achieve agreed revenue and margin targets
- Generate high-quality leads that result in winning new projects and accounts
- Develop new business relationships with top advertising and marketing agencies
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to conversion
- Have a proven track in the field.
- Exceptional convincing skills to acquire new clients
- Be experienced in all stages of the sales process from lead generation to conversion
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience in winning new business for agencies in the digital sector and dealing with high profile clients
- Have great proposal writing, presentation, and pitching skills
- Be a motivated and focused individual with great organizational and interpersonal skills.