- Attending/initiating sales calls and determining the clients business requirements.
- Handling large amounts of inbound and outbound calls with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction, and client retention.
- Make outbound calls to prospective clients for scheduling demo and follow-ups.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with clients to develop and implement appropriate sales plans.
- Ability to create a good level of rapport with the clients by replying to their queries in a timely fashion.
- Identify current and prospective customer needs and determine appropriate solutions to resolve all issues and concerns as well as qualify leads and explain the type of service or product offered that may be beneficial to the customers.
- Resolve customer issues in a prompt, professional and friendly manner.
- Complete system documentation and tasks.
- Strive to meet defined metrics for productivity, quality, and customer experience.
- The candidate should have excellent command over English – fluency in spoken English, customer service skills and high energy levels
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions.
- Should be a quick learner and self-motivated.
- 1+ years experience in similar roles
- Should be loyal and should always act as a first point of contact for the clients.