Best exercises for weight loss
Exercise is very important not only to lose weight for now but also to continue being in shape forever. It has a number of benefits such as improving the blood circulation throughout the body, keeping away a number of diseases and disorders at bay by improving the immune system; building strength and stamina, enhancing the physical as well as mental state of a person. Here are some of the exercises that can be very helpful in toning up the body if carried in a regular manner.
1. Push ups – Push ups are great for shaping up the upper arms and the belly region. It is done by raising and lowering the body with the support of arms. Lie on the floor such that your front bodily region touches the ground and the back faces the ceiling. Now with the help of both of your arms, that are placed against the floor on the same level as your shoulders, move yourself upwards. Basically the whole body is kept straight but initially take the help of your knees. Now lower your arms and repeat the same. Do it 3 to 5 times at the most on your first day and increase this number every week. If you still feel that raising upwards from the ground is difficult for you, try starting from the upwards to downwards direction. This will be easier.
2. Bridge – Bridge exercise targets the lower body region to tone up and strengthen. This includes glutes, hamstrings, lower back and the whole abdominal region. It also improves spinal stabilization. Lie on your back and put your hands at sides. Now bend your knees, raise your hips keeping your back straight and feet on the floor. While doing this, imagine that your shoulders, hips and knees come in a straight line being collinear points, such that this line makes an angle of about 30 to 45 degrees to the ground. This is how your body will seem.
3. Squats – This exercise targets thighs, hips and butts. Simply stand straight and lower yourself just as when you do while sitting in a chair. Keep in mind that your thighs are parallel to the floor as if you are sitting in an imaginary chair. Now again stand up, back to the previous position, standing straight. If it seems extremely difficult to you and you are unable to do that, start this by sitting on a literal chair and stand again. Repeat this procedure. After a few days doing that with the support of a chair will be comfortable. Then do that without the chair.
4. Superman back extension – This method strengthens the muscles plus the lower back and gluteus. Lie on the floor on your stomach. Now raise your upper body and the legs at the same time, keeping your stomach on the floor only. Hold this position for a few seconds and then relax back to the previous position. Repeat this for 5 to 10 times initially and then increase the frequency every week.
5. Cardio – The term cardio is short form of the term Cardiovascular that specifically refers to the entire circulatory system of the body. Clearly cardio exercises are very important since these are the ones responsible for balancing the blood circulation. Interchangeably cardio is replaced by the term “aerobic” exercise. Aerobic has a scientific meaning in which it’s written “anything that requires oxygen”. Aerobic or cardio exercises are used to stimulate the heart so that it beats at faster rate then normal so that every muscle and tissue gets the oxygenated blood. Aerobics improve the health of heart and lungs. It enhances the respiratory as well as circulatory system quite efficiently.
Those who follow exercise regime need to do the cardio in between for around 10 minutes. The sets of each exercise are repeatedly followed. For instance, if you have done all the above four exercises, say 10 times each, you have to do the cardio right after that. The process is again repeated. We call this “sets”. At the initial days do just one set. After you get used to it the number of repetitions per exercise as well as the sets are increased every week. Avoid overdoing the exercises, else you may end up with muscular injury.
Also if you do not make alterations in your eating habits you are not going to get appropriate results. Avoid junk foods and sweet treats as much as you can. Even if you do, limit your intake to once in a while and that too in a limited amount. Have fresh fruits, vegetables, salads, eggs, beans, berries, fruit juices, baked, boiled and grilled food stuff prepared at home. Avoid tinned and canned foods. Limit the intake of non-vegetarian foods and even if you do prefer baked or grilled ones. Check your weight every week. Initially it may seem like you haven’t lost even a pound and this is natural, but once your body adapts the new regime you will start noticing the changes within you after two or three weeks. Once the weight starts losing the process is continued. Some people have fast metabolism, others have slow metabolism. The weight loss therefore varies in every person so do not panic or get stressed out.
August 31, 2016
Hi i completed MBA with distinction but now I am a housewife. I am interested to work from home.so can you please tell me any genuine option to work and earn..
September 13, 2016
We are happy that you decided to put in use your talent and potential to become financially independent and give your career a new start. You can join us at ayoti, as ayoti is specially designed for women who want to work from home. To know the details please visit:ayoti.in